T-Shirt World Goes Direct to Garment
T-Shirt World, a leading garment printer was established in 2008 and concentrated on t-shirt printing using heat-press vinyl and digital printing methods. Today their service has extended to screen printing and embroidery. T-Shirt World specialises in small quantities and provides custom clothing that is unique to their customers.
Fuji Xerox has supplied T-Shirt World with an Epson SC-F2000 direct to garment digital printer.
The new printer allows T-Shirt World to produce short runs and with low cost. “There is no other form of printing that covers this off the way the Epson SC-F2000 does. In some areas, it will take over from screen printing. I am happy with the quality and its performance,” says Peter Airey, Owner, T-Shirt World.
He added “Using Fuji Xerox means I get the technical back up when I need it. For this technology, you need quality in training and quality in back up.”
The Epson SC-F2000 Direct to Garment Printing offers the following benefits:
- High productivity – easy platen loading with auto height sensing and simple adjustment. Will print a t-shirt in as little as 44 seconds
- High flexibility – supports fabric up to 25mm thick with platen options available to support print areas up to 406x505mm. Ships in a choice of two configurations; High Speed 4C for work with light coloured fabrics OR 5C with additional White ink to suit light and dark coloured fabrics
- Outstanding print quality – prints are consistent and predictable with high brightness, high elasticity, high wash and UV durability, and full Oeko-Tex conformity
- Low operational cost – uses minimum ink to achieve maximum colour with a choice of cartridge sizes available to suit different production levels and cost-per-print requirements. New firmware enables optional manual cleaning for minimum wastage with minimum effort
- Compact and convenient – features a small footprint with all-front-loaded consumables and a large colour LCD control panel with in-built help. Will accept print jobs from either a PC or USB storage device
- Easy to operate – quick to set-up and comes supplied complete with Epson Garment Creator software.
To download the full case study please click here.