Property Brokers real estate company has over 41 branches and over 550 people covering provincial New Zealand.
- Improve overall invoice management process through automated capture of invoices and electronic matching and routing for approval
- Reduce time and cost associated with manual matching, distribution of invoices and keying of information
- Provide visibility and accountability by being able to track invoices in real-time through the workflow approval process
- Eliminate overpayments or double payments through rigorous automated checks for duplicates and improved visibility of billing history
- Provide better service to the business by enabling retrieval of invoices and the associated audit logs within a couple of clicks
- Ensure continuity and reliability of information through integration with Accredo (accounting system)
- Esker Accounts Payable Automation platform processes 1.200 – 1,300 invoices a month
- Solution implemented includes intelligent capture, touchless matching and electronic workflow capabilities
- Automated invoice and expense approval process
- Visibility provided to branch and department managers on costs
- Reduced time and costs related to manual data entry and invoice handling
- Cloud-based solution allows users to approve and view invoices
- Monthly invoice processing close-off time reduced
To learn how property brokers mastered Accounts Payable Automation, click here.