Join 25,000+ professionals working smarter
Did you know 50% of all automation opportunities are being missed?
Leave no stone unturned. Download ‘100 ways to automate your company’ and uncover areas within your business that are ripe for RPA right now.
RPA software tools use intelligent rules to mimic and automate actions taken by employees in various applications. If employees are entering data from one application to another, RPA software does it better, faster, with no errors, around the clock. Think of it as screen scraping on steroids.
Kofax leads the leaders in Everest Group’s Intelligent Document Processing PEAK Matrix® 2020
The PEAK Matrix is a framework for identifying the relative market success and capabilities of intelligent document processing vendors. Kofax was also the only vendor to receive top scores across the Portfolio Mix, Product Capability, and Monitoring and Improvement categories.
Meet Trustpower’s robot workforce
One of New Zealand’s most innovative energy and telecommunications providers had taken further steps towards business efficiency by introducing Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
Frequently asked questions
- Automates all of the manual, repetitive tasks that waste your time
- Uses software robots and intelligent business rules to mimic specific actions employees take while performing tasks in various applications
- Eliminates countless hours copying, pasting and switching between systems, applications, spreadsheets, web sites, and other data sources
- Creates a digital workforce that works side-by-side with your employees
- Logistics operations
- Supply chain management
- Mortgage lending
- Insurance claims processing
- Healthcare patient administration
- Finance and accounting
- Customer or employee onboarding
- Compliance and risk management
- Customer service centers
- Sales operations
FACT: A typical rules-based process can be automated by 70-80%.1
1 Create Tomorrow