In 2008, the University had reached the stage where the lack of reliability of their print devices was frustrating both students and staff. The fleet was old and run down, and devices subject to frequent breakdowns, prompting the University to request tenders for a new, reliable solution.
- A reliable, issue-free, print-on-demand environment for students and faculty
- Eliminate the burden of support on the University’s ITS department
- Simple pricing model which includes peripherals and support
- Consolidated, centralised print room facilities
- Secure examination paper printing
- Guaranteed uptime
- Full managed, campus-wide fleet of MFDs and desktop printers
- Follow-me print and cost recovery software
- Support and automated replenishment of peripherals
- Two fully equipped and managed print rooms
- Streamlined production, collation and delivery of exam papers
- Consistent, trouble-free print and maximum uptime
- Guaranteed print turnaround
- Minimal burden on busy ITS team
Click here to download the case study.